That game we played?

Online multiplayer games, not necessarily limited to RPGs or PC games.
Kraydl
Shrubbite

That game we played?

Postby Kraydl » March 14th, 2015, 3:42 pm

Ganeda, Lokke and some of us played this. Construct buildings, watchtowers, sail ships, bad spiders, travel in horse drawn carts...
I remember Ganeda took over a huge plot someone else had. Lokke was by the sea. We had a starter town by the sea...

Drawing a complete blank. Little help?
Rottencock
Shrubbite

Re: That game we played?

Postby Rottencock » March 15th, 2015, 12:45 am

Wurm! It was fun but ran out of content fast. Theyve done some updating, new servers have made some room and unique creatures now respawn on a cycle. Almost went back to it a couple months ago.

And I miss Rohmar!
Kraydl
Shrubbite

Postby Kraydl » March 16th, 2015, 10:59 pm

Yeah thanks. I think he ran on hard financial times with hospital bills and was going to downsize his land claims in game, but dunno what happened. There was the other guy, who's name I can't remember, I gave my stuff to, and I believe he is still playing.
Rottencock
Shrubbite

Postby Rottencock » March 17th, 2015, 3:00 am

Crazyhorse maybe?
Kraydl
Shrubbite

Postby Kraydl » March 27th, 2015, 5:29 pm

yeah, that's him.
Gunslinger74
Shrubbite

Postby Gunslinger74 » May 7th, 2015, 9:07 pm

I played Wurm for a bit right before release, but didn't get too into it. My memory is that it was pretty sandboxy, though, which I like.

I lost my SWG install in a hard drive crash, but I was really enjoying playing that, too. I need to get back on the emulator and check their progress.

LadyCelestine
Site Admin

Postby LadyCelestine » May 8th, 2015, 5:09 pm

Rottencock wrote:Crazyhorse maybe?

Kraydl wrote:yeah, that's him.

Ironically, he just showed back up with a new game.

viewtopic.php?p=28449#p28449
Zcrazyhorse wrote:hello everyone long time no talk I just started playing life is feudal I do have a server up and running. The only draw back is it is 40$ on steam. kinda high but no monthly charge It is like wurm for those that played that it is early alpha so some things don't work and no horses yet but it does kill time server address 192.168.1.139:28000 password grande1127 maybe I will see some of you make sure you look at youtube b4 you play it is a heavy crafting game atm
Kraydl
Shrubbite

Postby Kraydl » May 15th, 2015, 7:59 pm

I just got the email of new bridge construction, etc from Wurm. Bit for a month and am back on. Deed had new owners who basically flattened everything and rebuilt. Nice people though. Fortunately both Crazyhorse and my large ships were still there and I was able to move mine over to Rhomar's who is still playing. Over a year and many games in-between and I've forgotten most everything. At least I was smart enough to put all my possessions on my ship.

I see Locke (Locknyvar) logged in 21 hours ago. Sky tried to talk to him, Rhomar said, but he was just logging off.

Also playing Tera, which I really enjoy, and believe it or not, RiFT.
Just needed a crafting fix, hence, Wurm.
Kraydl
Shrubbite

Postby Kraydl » June 10th, 2015, 8:43 pm

Back playing Wurm. A lot has changed. Rohmar still playing and I was able to get the deed beside him to the W for a song. He put me up on his place till I found a deed. Wanted me to tell y'all, the same offer stands for any Shrub.

A new mega server called Xanadu is up. Think you can put 12 Deliverances in it. Many folks left for Xanadu which left a lot open on Deliverance, where we first started.
Rohmar
Shrubbite

Postby Rohmar » June 10th, 2015, 8:47 pm

I am back to playing any of you guys are welcome to shack up if your wanting to try out some of the new stuff. I no longer own the Southport deed you guys remember, it was not getting used so I sold it. I still own the ranch, though have resized the deed down much smaller, and the dockyard next to Kray. Just shoot me a message either at my email michaelcook1973@gmail.com or if you hop on wurm I am on almost every day for at least a bit. I miss you guys but cannot afford any game that requires a sub right now.

Return to “MMOs”