Current State of the Guild

Online multiplayer games, not necessarily limited to RPGs or PC games.
chickybun
Shrubbite

Current State of the Guild

Post by chickybun » February 3rd, 2013, 9:59 pm

Quite frankly, the guild has been dead for a while now. Lately it has only been me, my alt, other people's AFK alts, and sin-taoz (who is always AFK) online, and it is a bit lonely, actually :( . Seph has already offered to absorb us into the much more active Kojo, and being the only real officer around, I am inclined to take up his offer. But I am not the leader, and I want all your mutual consent before going ahead with this.

p.s. Tub is now in Demigodz... don't know how long that'll last.
p.p.s. I know of a (friendly) guild who can/wants to take over our castle.
p.p.p.s. I kidnapped Jun. Pictures soon to come. :D

Don't worry, we will all continue to hold the shrub in our hearts.

Rottencock
Shrubbite

Re: Current State of the Guild

Post by Rottencock » February 3rd, 2013, 10:34 pm

cant wait to see youre pics, hope you sold him to a brothel! I would be in favor of this move, but ultimately it will be up to guild leadership. I've also noticed that no-ones on when i do log in, and Kojo is certainly active.

Rika
SOS High Council

Post by Rika » February 4th, 2013, 1:34 am

I would agree to a move to KoJo. Sorry I haven't been on this week. Last week was the internet outage and then catchup with homework and all. This week is also finals week. My classes only last 5 weeks so this will happen alot. I am able to get online but no time for gaming one week in 5.

Tomorrow is the last day for this class.... YEA!!

anyway... I would vote for KoJo if we had to move anywhere, they are so much like us, it is not even funny.
Too many games to count.

LadyCelestine
Site Admin

Post by LadyCelestine » February 4th, 2013, 4:05 pm

TBH I was pushing for a merger since we first approached KoJo for an alliance. But I think everyone wanted to give it a go and see if we could even get our own castle. Fair enough, we did, but now.....

I still think very highly of KoJo and their attitudes are very shrubby. I would support this merger.

But since I have been basically AWOL for the last month, I would think that it is up to the people who actually log in to decide. If Mint, Rotten and Rika are all in agreement, I would say do it!

On a side note, I noticed the message about watching for Goon alts? Are you guys making more [air_quotes] "friends"?

chickybun
Shrubbite

Post by chickybun » February 4th, 2013, 4:28 pm

Haha, about the goon alts thing... I noticed there was a huge influx of applicants lately, and made a mistake of accepting one (who later went around PKing people and talking HUGE trash-- I had the honour of kicking her out). But yeah, good thing a friend caught her quite early before she caused more trouble. On a side note, I changed the guild application minimum to the highest level so they can't even apply anymore. And we're not the only guild being filled with goon alts. They're applying for anything and everything so they can go around messing up the guild's rep.

Anyways, here are the pictures. :D

Look who I found!

I did not get the Shrub price. : (

Welcome to your new home, you Hor.
If I find you Rotten, you can join him too. : )

-------------
Edit:
We shouldn't post anything about our merge anywhere public (this includes Kojo's forums and chat) as we DO have a castle, and we do not know what will happen to it after we dissolve. We don't know if it will be up for grabs immediately, or whether it will have a timer on it. If it is up for grabs right away, this definitely has to be kept a secret as we do not want our lovely castle to fall into goon's hands (they have 2 guilds btw... their first guild was full (300!!) so they had to make another one... >.>" ). We can also go the safe way and just get the other guild (SanguineMoon) to wage "war" on us until they get the castle.

But tbh, I might look for another guild to take over our castle. SanguineMoon is kinda... being picked on by the goons (I mean, they even named their secondary guild after them: SanguineGoon!), and they've already lost their first castle to them. I don't doubt that the SanguineGoons would be looking for a castle as well...
Last edited by chickybun on February 4th, 2013, 7:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.

LadyCelestine
Site Admin

Post by LadyCelestine » February 4th, 2013, 4:39 pm

lol...and they were only willing to play 12L for him?? =))

nibathy
Shrubbite

Post by nibathy » February 5th, 2013, 2:22 pm

I'm a commodity!

Let me know what you want to do, if needed i can always pass lead to whomever.

Sorry again for lack of leadership, but after 6 years of stability in this job, its finally gone wonky on me. I'm hoping things will settle down again but ATM it is looking to be a few months before that happens.
AMD Phenom II x4 965 - Megahalems Rev.B
16GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR3 @ 1600
MSI 890FXA-GD70
XFX 5970 Black Edition
3 x LG IPS226V-PN (Eyefinity)
Antec Quattro 1000w
Win 7 x64 - Enterprise

chickybun
Shrubbite

Post by chickybun » February 6th, 2013, 3:54 pm

Instead of giving the castle to SanguineMoon, I chose to give it to GOAT instead (Kojo's allies, also ex-kojos), so that our alliance would be able to keep Jiming Post. I've already spoken to GOAT's leader, and he seems good with that. Kojo also said that the land will be immediately available when we disband, so, SECRET!

I think I'll also be pidgeoning a heads-up to some of our more likeable members about our disbandment, and if they're still playing AoW, I'll be sure to invite them to Kojo.

Shame he wasn't working as something else...

On the other hand, do you think we should have a farewell party? Like take some screenies before we depart :(

LadyCelestine
Site Admin

Post by LadyCelestine » February 6th, 2013, 11:12 pm

I could be down for that!

chickybun
Shrubbite

Post by chickybun » February 7th, 2013, 7:15 am

Bad news. Horrible news actually. A guild (Kenpachi) just bidded war on us; they want our f-ing land.

I think everything is gonna get rushed now. Our castle won't last for more than 2/3 wars :(

Nib, if you can get on tomorrow and pass lead onto me, that'll be great. I'll be on after 1 PST. I also noticed this very handy/unhandy feature where it takes time to actually disband, so GOAT might have to wage war on us in order to secure the castle.

Tomorrow's war is definitely a forfeit, but I think GOAT getting the castle in the end will be the biggest FU to those Kenpachi's.

Rottencock
Shrubbite

Post by Rottencock » February 7th, 2013, 7:30 am

what time is war? at least we can go out fighting

chickybun
Shrubbite

Post by chickybun » February 7th, 2013, 7:32 am

19:30 PST
well one thing's for sure, they won't be able to get our castle in one war (hopefully).

nibathy
Shrubbite

Post by nibathy » February 7th, 2013, 9:28 pm

Yea I should be able to get on tonight.
AMD Phenom II x4 965 - Megahalems Rev.B
16GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR3 @ 1600
MSI 890FXA-GD70
XFX 5970 Black Edition
3 x LG IPS226V-PN (Eyefinity)
Antec Quattro 1000w
Win 7 x64 - Enterprise

Reddkatz
Shrubbite

Post by Reddkatz » February 7th, 2013, 10:31 pm

I have a wee bit of free time so I'm going to try this game out, especially since it's F2P now? I have to rely on those for a bit since I'm still broke all the time. :(

chickybun
Shrubbite

Post by chickybun » February 8th, 2013, 2:04 am

http://www.zam.com/giveaways/age-of-wushu.html
^this site is giving out beta keys so you can play without any time restrictions : )

(does not come with VIP though)