Saints Row The 3rd

Like to pretend you're someone else? Look here!
Strife
Shrubbite

Saints Row The 3rd

Post by Strife » November 5th, 2011, 6:36 am

Watch these trailers and tell me you cant see you self having a blast with these game. http://www.gametrailers.com/video/pimps-saints-row/723525http://www.gametrailers.com/video/cherished-memories-saints-row/723560

The co-op looks like it will be really fun if anyone else gets these for pc let me know so I will have someone to act the ass with ^_^

Prometheus
Shrubbite

Re: Saints Row The 3rd

Post by Prometheus » November 5th, 2011, 12:59 pm

I played the first saint's row... it was pretty good

The issue i have with games like these is I cannot get into the whole gangbanger theme. That extends to GTA as well. I used to think it was open world sandbox games but there are plenty that I like.

-Prommy

Strife
Shrubbite

Post by Strife » November 5th, 2011, 5:20 pm

I can understand that I am not much for the gang bang feel I see it more of building me own private empire and the game pretty much allows to customize everything to make it feel your own now.
If any has time to kill check out some of the co-op videos I have never seen a game that will let to people do such crazy over the top fun things in a sandbox game before.

Picture one player driving down town on a motor cycle and the other launching missiles from a satellite blowing ever thing around his friend clearing is path all in sequence.

Moltar
Shrubbite

Post by Moltar » November 6th, 2011, 4:50 am

that's.. that's.. it has BALLS.
User Control Panel -> Board preferences -> Edit display options -> Enable word censoring -> No