Drakensang Online

Like to pretend you're someone else? Look here!
Reddkatz
Shrubbite

Drakensang Online

Post by Reddkatz » May 10th, 2012, 6:16 pm

Friend of mine found this game. It's like Diablo, but as a F2P MMO. And it's a broswer MMO so you don't have to download everything. Since it may be a very long time before I can play Diablo 3, I thought to try it out and it's pretty cool. Really is like Diablo, but it's an MMO. I'm Tisara on there if you guys want to try it.

http://www.drakensang.com

Lohengrin
Shrubbite

Re: Drakensang Online

Post by Lohengrin » May 10th, 2012, 9:46 pm

Hey Tis - how've you been, how is the job search going?

I've actually played Drakensang (the single player RPG), as well as this. The single player game I thought was great. The MMO was okay, not much to write home about, but a nice way to waste an hour or so.
Common sense isn't

Reddkatz
Shrubbite

Post by Reddkatz » May 11th, 2012, 3:54 am

Well I'm still looking. In the meantime, I'm getting more hours at my store because my co-workers know that I will take their shift willingly.

Kesnit
Shrubbite

Post by Kesnit » May 12th, 2012, 2:42 am

Lohengrin wrote:I've actually played Drakensang (the single player RPG), as well as this. The single player game I thought was great. The MMO was okay, not much to write home about, but a nice way to waste an hour or so.
That is pretty much my take on things. Class selection is limited and quest directions are kind of vague. ("To the south" is a lot of territory...)