Sims Medieval

Like to pretend you're someone else? Look here!
Reddkatz
Shrubbite

Sims Medieval

Post by Reddkatz » April 2nd, 2012, 1:15 am

So....been playing it again. And I actually made my own Camelot, but I spelled some things differently. Arthor is my monarch, and I made Lancelot the knight. I got married to some NPC and I had a son, so I named him Mordred. Haven't gotten far to making a wizard, but yah I suppose you can guess what his name is. I'm now working on getting Lancelot to steal my monarch's wife because that's how it went <:-P. Oooh I'm thinking of making the spy Morgana :D

Yeah I'm having too much fun. I heard there's the pirates and nobles expansion out. So only one thing for that, (well in my case) Captain Jack Rackham. Ooooh, or better yet Captain Morgan. You thought I would say Sparrow hm?

LadyCelestine
Site Admin

Re: Sims Medieval

Post by LadyCelestine » April 2nd, 2012, 5:08 am

I *love* Sims Medieval. And the Pirates/Nobles expansion is both good and bad. I love the extra clothes and missions and what-not from adding them. But honestly I thought there'd be a bit more of all of them added. You can easily work through all of the regular kingdom accomplishments and then still add the Pirates and Nobles later. Definitely file it under "nice to have when I can afford it without breaking the bank" Tis.

Reddkatz
Shrubbite

Re: Sims Medieval

Post by Reddkatz » April 3rd, 2012, 11:43 pm

They did take sillyness a lot more in the quests. I did that one with the witch. She gave me a magic ring, but it wouldn't work unless I porked her.