The Sims3 + Showtime

Like to pretend you're someone else? Look here!
LadyCelestine
Site Admin

The Sims3 + Showtime

Post by LadyCelestine » March 13th, 2012, 2:55 pm

Ok so I *know* there are other Sims3 addicts in the Shrub. I'm throwing this out there for all the Simmers..... If you have (or are getting) Showtime, feel free to add me to your Simport. I promise there's no CC or viruses on my system, and I'm happy to help people get stamps in their tourbooks. Safer to Sim with a fellow Shrub, after all! (At least until they release a patch.)

You don't have to reply here if you're too ashamed to admit you Sim. Just send a Simport invite to "ladycelestine".

Netrok
Shrubbite

Re: The Sims3 + Showtime

Post by Netrok » March 14th, 2012, 2:11 am

I totally thought this was about a new TV show about the Sims, and wondered if they'd talk non-sense in the show too.

Not my bag, but I'd love to see creative posts concerning the game!

LadyCelestine
Site Admin

Post by LadyCelestine » March 14th, 2012, 3:56 am

I frequently make Lokke laugh with some of the stupid Jawa Poodoo that sims do while being sims. And then occasionally I just like torturing them to death for giggles. It just depends on the day. Currently, I'm watching my collection of mysterious lounge lizard lawn gnomes multiply. (Yes, they appear all on their own, and move around the house when you're not watching.)

Reddkatz
Shrubbite

Post by Reddkatz » March 19th, 2012, 6:28 am

I stopped at high end stuff. I would like to get Generations, but I haven't played it since TOR, well since Skyrim. Not interested in the pets either.