Shrubbite

Re: World of Warcraft

Post by Netrok » October 16th, 2012, 10:06 am

It's good to know you're still alive!

LadyCelestine
Site Admin

Post by LadyCelestine » October 16th, 2012, 2:49 pm

Gunslinger74 wrote:Yeah once the raiders left for self-titled, and 3 of our original founders never signed on for Burning Crusade, we kind of petered out. I still have the guild, though... day 1 guild... can't bring myself to let them go.

Yeah, Arkham Asylum on Kilrogg is completely dead now, but I still have the guild on my toons. Hey.. free guild bank! :D

Reddkatz
Shrubbite

Post by Reddkatz » October 17th, 2012, 4:54 pm

Netrok wrote:It's good to know you're still alive!

I heard a rumor that TOR will be F2P soon. I'll wait for that. And they need more end game stuff besides me making more classes to play around with.

moordare
Shrubbite

Post by moordare » November 11th, 2012, 4:58 am

What's up old friends. I have to admit, I have almost been bitten by the wow bug...to log back in and play a bit. A guy that works with me, used to play it as much as I used to and he left...recently gone back and has become addicted again. I never logged in after WOTLK, but the idea of playing a panda monk is appealing...although I always seem to find my way back to my rogue.

However, TOR going F2play made me say hmmmm....but I really do not have much desire to mess with it anymore. I want AC3, but still have not bought Revelations so I have to do that first. Damn I need some time. I think I will have to try out ESO, but I am sure that is still a year or so away....no knowledge on that other than the website has next to no information.

So back to WOW......is it worth coming back? I think I have 4 80's

LadyCelestine
Site Admin

Post by LadyCelestine » November 11th, 2012, 1:21 pm

I'm still on the free 7 days. Right now, I'm honestly loving the poke-wow but I can see it getting old pretty quick. I didn't play too much pandaran during beta, but it seemed kind of amusing. Someone with some 90's would have to speak up for the new raids.

PM me your email and I'll send you a scroll of resurrection so you can check it out. Free boost to 80 for one toon, plus an upgrade to Cataclysm for that toon. I might even be willing to pay for a month for you to get the free mount. :D

Kesnit
Shrubbite

Post by Kesnit » November 13th, 2012, 1:52 am

My wife wants to try WoW since the panda expansion has come out. Since Toys r Us (where she works) is selling off all their PC games cheap, we got battle chests and Cataclysm. We're holding off on getting Pandaria until after Christmas since she won't have a lot of time to play until then. I've gone on and created characters and played them to 9. (I didn't intentionally stop at 9. I just didn't have time to get them to 10.) I have 2 characters in reserve that I will pair up with my wife later.

I played WoW before Lich King came out, but could never get into it. (That and I had a character die in a location where I could not get him out. As soon as I respawned, I was killed.) It does seem better now. Don't know if the game has changed or I have.

Gunslinger74
Shrubbite

Post by Gunslinger74 » November 14th, 2012, 4:08 am

I can send SoR, too. I have been enjoying it, but Self Titled isn't in any shape to raid yet. More and more join back up every week or so, though. I enjoyed the levelling to 90 and the classes are fun. Its worth a try for a couple of months at least.

Reddkatz
Shrubbite

Post by Reddkatz » November 18th, 2012, 5:40 pm

I cancelled my WoW account for a brief moment because I finally got a beta key to play Salem. Oh and now SWTOR is f2p now, I'm back here. But I'm totally lost. I have like no idea how to play my commando.

moordare
Shrubbite

Post by moordare » November 19th, 2012, 8:42 pm

I have been trying to pick up one game, but not sure what I want to do. I suppose Star Wars would be cheapest, I am kind of curious about wow, I have alot of fond memories playing and pwning noobs in the face (although the master would become the noob in this case). Also, Black Ops 2, AC3 and even ME3 would be good--damn my freaking job.

So, who will be giving the Elder Scrolls MMO a shot?

Reddkatz
Shrubbite

Post by Reddkatz » November 20th, 2012, 2:21 pm

moordare wrote:I have been trying to pick up one game, but not sure what I want to do. I suppose Star Wars would be cheapest, I am kind of curious about wow, I have alot of fond memories playing and pwning noobs in the face (although the master would become the noob in this case). Also, Black Ops 2, AC3 and even ME3 would be good--damn my freaking job.

So, who will be giving the Elder Scrolls MMO a shot?

I'm really sad they're going to do this. It's going to kill the game franchise.