Seph of KoJo

Looking to solicit the Servants of the Shrub Community or one of its Gaming Chapters for upcoming events, this is the place.
Seph

Seph of KoJo

Post by Seph » January 6th, 2013, 3:24 am

Hello all SoS members. I am one of the co leaders of KoJo, an allied guild in age of wushu. I have some events that you guys are welcome to come join us in. We currently have a 1v1 tournament every Saturday @ 1930 server time at our guild castle. You guys are welcome to come join us. I also have some very interesting events in planning, some of which will require your help. One in particular is a game of team hide and seek. I will talk more about it once I get all the details ironed out.
Guild Leader of KoJo
KoJo Community Website: http://kojo.enjin.com/
KoJo Mumble Server: east3.voice.enjin.com
KoJo Mumble Port : 60207

Moltar
Shrubbite

Re: Seph of KoJo

Post by Moltar » January 6th, 2013, 4:07 am

Welcome, Sir!

I do not play Wushu, but I am sure that some of these fine Shrubbites will be willing to take you up on this.

Sotto Un Arbusto!
User Control Panel -> Board preferences -> Edit display options -> Enable word censoring -> No

LadyCelestine
Site Admin

Post by LadyCelestine » January 6th, 2013, 4:11 am

Hekki and welcome Seph! (Midori here) We're usually up for shenanigans, so please keep us posted!

chickybun
Shrubbite

Post by chickybun » January 7th, 2013, 4:01 pm

Noted. [thumbs_up]

lostkangaroo
High Prophet

Post by lostkangaroo » January 10th, 2013, 10:46 pm

Moved from New Member Introductions because of content of OP.

Seph

Post by Seph » January 14th, 2013, 2:04 pm

Everything is put on hold due to the war that was declared on us. If and when we come to a truce with Ninja Turtles, I will start planning more events. Until then we are devoting all our energy to protecting what is ours.
Guild Leader of KoJo

Seph

Post by Seph » January 21st, 2013, 2:11 pm

I am thinking of throwing together some events. Rika has an alt in our guild and I will try to relay information through him for you guys. Lets shoot for wednesday night before script stealing. I am going to try to pull together as many as I can for one of the events I have been working on. If you are interested just get with Rikka or you can just contact me in game.

You guys are also welcome to join our mumble server any time.
Guild Leader of KoJo

LadyCelestine
Site Admin

Post by LadyCelestine » January 22nd, 2013, 8:13 pm

I highly recommend joining KoJo's mumble server. There's always people on playing Wushu and they've been very friendly and a lot of fun to talk to. It's almost surprising how alike the personalities are between the two guilds. If it's your first time, just introduce yourself as an SOS member. (Some people put SOS in their login name, but I don't bother.)