5/5/12 Imperial Agents Show

Looking to solicit the Servants of the Shrub Community or one of its Gaming Chapters for upcoming events, this is the place.
RebelWeasel

5/5/12 Imperial Agents Show

Post by RebelWeasel » May 5th, 2012, 4:31 pm

This is a repeat of the post I've made on the official SWTOR forums. Basically, I know Shrubs don't RP, but any Agents in our group really really would like this show, the "Career Special" shows are how we started our station out, in June, before the launch of the game. The shows we put together for each class were simply amazing, all based on listener requested music. Except 1 show: the people playing that class actually did not respond or request music, it was so funny. Anyway, if you like our station, and play an Agent, you'll definitely want to hear this show, the music is simply amazing.

A Very Special Imperial Agent Star Weasels

Date: Saturday, May 5, 2012
Time:
> 5pm Western US (Saturday)
> 8pm Eastern US (Saturday)
> 1am London (Sunday)
> 5am Moscow (Sunday)
> 11a Brisbane (Sunday)
Duration: 2 hours
Faction: Imperial
Location: Nexus Cantina, Dromund Kaas City (coords: -271, 80) [Shien server]
Radio Station: Game Revolution Radio (click link for website)

Nearly a year ago, Game Revolution Radio began our first official music shows for Star Wars: The Old Republic with a 10-week special pre-launch debut of the Star Weasels Show. Eight of the shows featured music requested by the listeners to celebrate a specific playable class in the game. These shows, our very first Star Weasels, were anywhere from 4 hours to 7 hours long depending on the requests made.

In celebration of "Imperial Agent Week", Rebel has triple-filtered her original 4 and a half hour show to a gorgeous 2-hour compilation of music which celebrates the very core of what it means to be an Imperial Agent. She will be playing this select collection of all Imperial Agent music live tonight. You can also join her for an RP "Agent Celebration" in the Nexus Cantina.

Tune in to hear a unique musical expression of Imperial Agent selected by fans of SWTOR, played for fans of SWTOR. You won't want to miss this show.

Manurnakey
Shrubbite

Re: 5/5/12 Imperial Agents Show

Post by Manurnakey » May 7th, 2012, 1:01 pm

I had a blast at the Imperial Agents dance party :) Thanks so much for hosting it. The songs were great - and the company was fun. And no one got backstabbed...I was surprised, LOL.

Azure

RebelWeasel

Re: 5/5/12 Imperial Agents Show

Post by RebelWeasel » May 7th, 2012, 1:54 pm

LOL that's because it was NOT for the Sith :P

I'm still amazed at what wonderful music shows we had when we did our "profession specials" back then. It was sooo hard dropping it down to only 2 hours too.