[SWTOR] Hekki from The Fifth Column.

Looking to solicit the Servants of the Shrub Community or one of its Gaming Chapters for upcoming events, this is the place.
(TFC) CODENAME:NILE

[SWTOR] Hekki from The Fifth Column.

Post by (TFC) CODENAME:NILE » March 1st, 2012, 3:32 am

Greetings Shrubbittes,

I am CODENAME:NILE, Roach Operative and Gamma Cell Commander of The Fifth Column. My sources have told me that both The Servants and Shadows of The Shrub have joined The Hundred Crusades ((known OOC as the Shien RP War)).

I'm contacting you to confirm if your guilds have already joined the war effort. And if you havn't, consider this an invitation.

http://shienrpwar.enjin.com/home

CODENAME:NILE over and out.

lostkangaroo
High Prophet

Re: Hekki from The Fifth Column.

Post by lostkangaroo » March 1st, 2012, 6:41 am

This is some more information for those who don't wish to explore the link and forums above.

This is a RP/PVP battle event that both starts and ends with role play. It is also a good way to engage in some PVP with and against other server communities along allies and adversarial lines. Our ally on republic side Order of the Crimson Blades headed by Markuss is participating as well as several other communities.

Republic:
Order of the Crimson Blades
The Fifth Column
Project Serenity
Veritas

Empire:
The Sovereign Aeons
Through Victory
The Silent Council
Mandalorians of Recluse
Nephilim Industries

As of 01/02/2012

It seems we were default added as our two chapters appear in this list as well. The event itself has a rather interesting back-story. If your curious check out and register for the site to interact with the Shien community. It is still under development and not much content has been added at this point but the general idea behind this is there.

(TFC) CODENAME:NILE

Re: Hekki from The Fifth Column.

Post by (TFC) CODENAME:NILE » March 4th, 2012, 6:49 pm

lostkangaroo wrote:It seems we were default added as our two chapters appear in this list as well.

Yes, I apologize for that. I told the others who are also organizing the Hundred Crusades that I would try to contact SOS and ask if you would be interested in participating. I believe there was a miscommunication that resulted in SOS being added to the list prematurely.

Presently, we plan to hold our first official battle during spring break. And the guilds of each faction are planning to hold IC summits in-game to name their respective alliances. Details for those and other issues are being discussed on the forums at http://shienrpwar.enjin.com.

Again, I'm sorry that we didn't properly ask your permission to add SOS to the guild list -- and personally, I'm uncomfortable with moving the Hundred Crusades forward until we get input from the SOS chapters. If SOS participates, I wouldn't want you to be left out of any important decisions.

lostkangaroo
High Prophet

Re: [SWTOR] Hekki from The Fifth Column.

Post by lostkangaroo » March 4th, 2012, 11:16 pm

lol no worries it was a surprise is all.