[music] Deadmau5

Want to talk about Art, Books, and awesome Culinary Experience pick up a pen and write about it.
lostkangaroo
High Prophet

[music] Deadmau5

Post by lostkangaroo » June 28th, 2012, 5:31 am

I found one of his concerts on Netflix and had to indulge my too often suppressed electronic music side. I got more homework done tonight then in weeks of going without. My diagnosis... driving beats and fast tempos coupled with trance like effects = productivity.

Oh and in case you don't know he wears a Mouse head during his shows. Its kinda like a big deranged Micky Mouse with glowing eyes. Really something to see.

pho
Shrubbite

Re: [music] Deadmau5

Post by pho » June 28th, 2012, 2:25 pm

he's fun. and definitely much more accessible than skrillex, who's been so popular lately.

ever checked out pretty lights? he's from my hometown (chicago) and has got some good stuff. most of it is free at http://www.prettylightsmusic.com.

also check out my friend kellan on soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/kellan. he does a set weekly at a local spot and uploads it. he's usually pretty good at easing you into some of the louder Jawa Poodoo happening right now. it's shrubicorn rad background music.

Moltar
Shrubbite

Post by Moltar » June 29th, 2012, 2:01 am

I am a fan of his Ghosts N Stuff.

Kinda avante gard, but this is what i listen to at work

User Control Panel -> Board preferences -> Edit display options -> Enable word censoring -> No

Onei8
Shrubbite

Post by Onei8 » July 4th, 2012, 12:46 am

I prefer Ghost in the Machine or Jackal & Hyde. The rock beat is not as repetitive. But the stage show that Deadmau has is suppose to be top notch.

Shaddo
Shrubbite

Post by Shaddo » November 23rd, 2012, 10:59 am

Nice work, Lost. I have a new job working from home & I listen to alot of Deadmau5 whilst working away. Lovin' it. "insert album title here" is my favorite thus far.

Fancy Sig